Monday, March 22, 2010

Dealing With Limitations

It's funny how one problem and limitation such as epilepsy will cause you to doubt many things within your life. I have been blessed by God Almighty to have success in many areas of my life and most importantly, I have success in serving the Lord Jesus. Perhaps not as fully or perfectly as I would desire but it has been a life worth living while living it for Jesus. However, epilepsy seems to make you feel as though you have a stigma on you in which the world thinks you are lower than them in some weird form.
I mean, doctors will tell you that you should get on disability and many doctors and other "experts" tell you that you can't drive or can't have a job or can't have a career. It's almost like thorugh epilepsy you lose your ability to live life.
Against advice of many individuals and "experts" in the past, I have pursued a career and a life and have had success within that life.
There is hope on the other side of epilepsy. There is life through the trials

No comments:

Post a Comment